Please welcome Melissa Helgeson to Central Washington Family Medicine as the newest member of the CWFM team, where she will take on the role of Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner.
- Walden University-Masters in Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner 2019
- University of Washington-Bachelors in Nursing 2010
- Clinical rotations at the Behavioral health Center of Idaho Falls, ID 2018-2019
- Pearl Health Clinic 2018-2019.
- Acute & residential Psych RN The Behavioral Health Center of Idaho Falls, Id for 8 yrs.
- Owned own private duty nursing company for 2 years as an RN.
- 10 years’ experience with working with people with mental disabilities.
Philosophy of Care: Every individual has the right to respect and to be healed. I can help by providing quality mental health care.
Medical Interests: Pediatrics, young adults, and the developmentally disabled populations
Personal Interests/Hobbies: Spending time with my husband and sons, going on road trips, learning about different cultures, quilting, cycling, and playing board games.