Naches Medical Clinic
We welcome you as our patient and want to make your visit with us as pleasant and beneficial as we can.
Here is some information that might make your visit run more smoothly:
What can I expect?
- Plan to arrive to your appointment 15 minutes early.
- Plan to provide a photo ID and insurance information
- Prepare to focus on your top 1-2 health concerns during your appointment.
- Expect minimal wait time in exam rooms.
- Appointments are generally 20 minutes long.
- If arriving more than 10 minutes late for a scheduled appointment, we may require that your appointment be rescheduled for another day.
- Future scheduling may occur once you check out, or we may contact you later to schedule the appointment.
- Appointment cancellation is required 24 hours in advance (1 hour in emergency situations).
General Information on Treating Minors
- Individuals bringing minor children to receive non-emergency medical treatment, must be a parent/guardian or bring written consent of parent/guardian.
- Kinship Caregivers (grandparents, aunts or uncles, adult sibling, etc.) may consent to health care for a child under specific circumstances.
- A legally-emancipated minor or a minor married to either an adult or an emancipated minor is treated as an adult.
- Adults unsure of their authorizations are encouraged to contact the clinic prior to the visit and inquire
- The law allows a provider to ask for proof that an individual is a relative caregiver responsible for the child’s health care.
Can a minor child in your care consent to any health care services on his/her own?
- Under Washington law, your child can consent on his/her own without an adult’s permission for certain treatment.
- Non-emergency medical services, if the child is capable of understanding or appreciating the consequences of the medical procedure under the Mature Minor Doctrine.
- Outpatient and inpatient mental health treatment, if the child is 13 years old or older.
- Testing/treatment for sexually transmitted diseases if they are 14 years old or over.
- Abortion services.
- Birth control services.
- Prenatal care services.
- Inpatient or outpatient substance abuse treatment if the child is 13 years old or over.
We are a teaching clinic. This means:
- You might see another provider on your care team.
- All providers on that care team work together in order to assure you receive quality care.
- Schedules are available on a 2 week basis. This means scheduling will contact you to schedule follow-up appointments.