Community Health of Central Washington – Ellensburg
About WIC (Women, Infant and Children Program)
How WIC Helps
- WIC helps by improving the health of nutritionally at risk low income women, breast-feeding moms up to baby’s first year, infants and children. WIC services are provided at no cost to recipients.
Who WIC Helps
- Pregnant Women
- Moms up to 6 months after baby is born, if they are not breastfeeding
- Breastfeeding moms up to baby’s 1st birthday
- Babies up to their first birthday
- Children from age 1 up to their 5th birthday
- Nutritious Foods
- Nutrition Information
- Breast Feeding Support
- Healthcare Referrals
- Community Program Information
- Information about upcoming family events
WIC Eligibility Requirements
Click here to look at our eligibility guidelines
Call us to schedule an appointment!
Looking to apply for Cash Assistance, the Basic Food Program or Childcare Assistance?
Bilingual (English and Spanish) staff are available to help you Monday through Friday 8-5pm. Applications for DSHS programs are accepted 8am-2pm Monday through Friday.