Social Distancing Activities
The following is a list of tips for helping you and your family deal with the isolation of staying home to stay safe.
a. Youtube: Guided Meditations
b. Headspace App
c. Calm App
2. At Home Workout Program
b. www.keepitcleaner.com.au (also on facebook and Instagram: @KeepItCleaner)
e. Yoga with Adrienne on Youtube and Amazon Prime
f. Cosmic Kids Zen Den- yoga videos for kids
3. DIY Beauty Treatment
b. DIY Mani/Pedi
4. Facetime with Friends and Family
5. Walk Your Dog
7. Take a Bath
8. Take a Walk
9. Listen to a Podcast
10. Board Games
11. Make a Time Capsule
12. Spring Clean
14. Learn a Language
a. Chalk Academy
15. Play an Instrument
16. Write Poetry
17. Learn Calligraphy
19. Knit or Crochet
20. Color Something
21. Take Time to Reflect
a. What have you accomplished this year?
b. What goals are you setting for yourself in the next year?
22. Try to reproduce something you see on Pinterest. It is okay if it is a fail, try again!
23. Make a list of things for which you are grateful
24. Learn origami. Make cranes for your loved ones.
25. Scholastic offers day-to-day projects to keep children reading, thinking and growing during the self-quarantine.
26. Audible – Audible has made hundreds of titles completely free to help visit stories.audible.com
27. Kennedy Space Center has launched science lessons on Facebook Live
28. Plant a Garden
29. Keep learning at home, free online resources: