Women, Infants, and Children Nutrition Program (WIC)
Helpful Links and Maternal and Child Resources
- During the COVID-19 outbreak, WIC is doing appointments by phone and video chat using GoToMeeting – Please use the link above to make an appointment.
- The Washington State Department of Health (DOH) provides information and links to resources regarding maternal & child health; oral health; disease prevention; immunization information and many other topics.
- Help Me Grow offers families seamless access to community services and supports so they can easily connect to the resources they need, when they need them
- Parent Trust for Washington Children provides information including parenting tips and coaching as well as referrals for parents and families.
- Information on how to avoid pregnancy, planning a pregnancy, pregnancy, and being a brand new mom
- Listeriosis and risks during pregnancy
- Breastfeeding- help and information
- Immunization information- birth to adults
- Kittitas County Public Health is dedicated to providing a safe and healthy Kittitas County. This site provides statistics, information and referral to resources including immunizations; communicable disease information; food and water safety.
- Health insurance