We welcome you as our patient and want to make your visit with us as pleasant and beneficial as we can.
Here is some information that might make your visit run more smoothly:
CWFM is a teaching clinic. This means:
- You might see another provider on your care team (blue, purple, red, silver).
- All providers on that care team work together in order to assure you receive quality care.
- Schedules are available on a 4 – 6 week basis; this means scheduling will contact you to schedule any follow-ups.
What can I expect?
- Plan to be on-time for your appointment. We suggest arriving 10 minutes early.
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late for a scheduled appointment, you may be required to reschedule your appointment.
- Bring valid photo ID and insurance information.
- Prepare to focus on your top 1-2 health concerns during your appointment.
- Appointments are generally 20 minutes long.
- Expect some wait time in exam rooms. This is a great opportunity to complete any paperwork that reception staff has given you, or review specific questions you have for your provider.
- Future appointments may be scheduled once you check out, or we may contact you later to schedule the appointment. Be aware that provider schedules are available on a 4 – 6 week basis.